The resources listed below can be used in conjunction with all five of the perspectives, and provided for users to reflect in new and deeper ways.
Download as list. (PDF 1.5MB)
- Ako Aotearoa. (2008). Taking the lead: Strategic management for e-learning. Wellington, New Zealand: Ministry of Education. https://akoaotearoa.ac.nz/takingthelead
- Australian Council on Open, Distance and e-Learning. (2013). ACODE benchmarks. Canberra, Australia: Author.
- Education Review Office. (2015). Modern New Zealand learning practice: Glossary. Retrieved from http://www.ero.govt.nz/Review-Process/Modern-New-Zealand-learning-practice-glossary
- Educause Learning Initiative. (2016). Seven things you should know about the 2016 key issues in teaching and learning. Retrieved from https://library.educause.edu/~/media/files/library/2016/2/eli7129pdf.pdf
- The Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education. (2010). Code of practice for the assurance of academic quality and standards in higher education: Collaborative provision and flexible and distributed learning (including e-learning) – Amplified version October 2010. Gloucester, UK: Author.
- Guiney, P. (2012). Learners' participation, retention and success in e-learning: An annotated bibliography. Retrieved from http://www.educationcounts.govt.nz/publications/ict/learners-participation,-retention-and-success-in-e-learning-an-annotated-bibliography
- Guiney, P. (2013). Organisational approaches to e-learning in the tertiary sector: An annotated bibliography. Tertiary education occasional paper (New Zealand. Ministry of Education), Ministry of Education, Wellington. Retrieved from http://www.educationcounts.govt.nz/publications/ict/organisational-approaches-to-e-learning-in-the-tertiary-sector
- Marshall, S. (2006). E-Learning Maturity Model Version Two: New Zealand Tertiary Institution E-Learning Capability: Informing and Guiding E-Learning Architectural Change and Development Project Report. Retrieved from http://www.utdc.vuw.ac.nz/research/emm/documents/versiontwo/20060726TeLRFReport.pdf